Micro tig welding is performed under a high-powered microscope. This additive process utilizes sophisticated power sources that can produce very stable low amperage welding. Our technicians have 16+ years experience with this process and 4 amp welds have been successfully accomplished.This process fits nicely between Tig welding and Micro laser welding.
- 25 metric ton crane capacity.
- Open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week and half day on Saturday – we can accommodate special requests after hours
- Experienced Mold-Finisher to hand work a surface after welding and can perform parting line seal-off repair if requested.
- Over 30 different filler materials on-site
- Spectrometer, for material chemical analysis, available to provide accurate colour matching using best available filler material
- 40x Magnification Microscope
- Minimal Heat Affected Zone compared to Tig welding.
- Controlled small deposits of 0.005 inches, and as little as 0.002 inches
- Minimizes warp, stress, and fatigue on metal
- High-Powered Microscope allows the welder to achieve small and intricate weld deposits
- Aerospace component repair and manufacturing.
- Plastic Injection Mold and component repair and engineering revisions.
- Machine component and critical part repair and manufacturing.
- Medical device repair and manufacturing.